Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB has to replace Silva. I don't care if he's not played with the team much yet he is far more talented than Nasri and it's his debut game and players always give that extra 10% on their first game.

I think Sergio will start, with MP hoping that we can get him off after 60 mins for Wilf.

As much as Nasri gets on my tits, I expect him to start with SuperKev on the bench, again getting a run out from about the 60 min mark.
Agree with all of this apart from I think/hope we are going to see a more focused and dynamic Samir this season

KDB has to replace Silva. I don't care if he's not played with the team much yet he is far more talented than Nasri and it's his debut game and players always give that extra 10% on their first game.
Different type of players. I'd rather stick with the known qualities of Nasri with KDB coming on for him or for Navas after an hour.

Just me who thinks we'll drop out first points of the season today? I'm going 1-1. I'd sooner see KBD in than Nasri, but I'd be relatively comfortable with either of them. I just remember how flat we've been without silva in the past, so KBD is something different.

Just me who thinks we'll drop out first points of the season today? I'm going 1-1. I'd sooner see KBD in than Nasri, but I'd be relatively comfortable with either of them. I just remember how flat we've been without silva in the past, so KBD is something different.
4-1 City with KdB scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.