Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri has had ample time and opportunity to prove himself.

Signing KDB and starting Nasri ahead of him in this game is ridiculous reasoning.

We've signed KDB because it's felt Nasri is a step below.

KDB must start in the Silva slot based on the price paid, his shock factor to Palace.

Most importantly of all, he's a dynamite player.
The obvious change is nasri for Silva. Knows our system. Least amount of disruption to team. Price paid shouldn't make any difference.

Signing KDB and starting Nasri ahead of him in this game is ridiculous reasoning.

KDB must start in the Silva slot based on the price paid, his shock factor to Palace.

Wouldn't say it's ridiculous. Nasris played well every time he's come on so imo I think he deserves a chance.

If anything we could play kdb in CAM and nasri on the right

Agree Nasri shouldn't be starting this game instead of KDB nasri is good when we 2-0 up and he kills games

Don't understand the Nasri bashing. He had a difficult season last time out but then so did most of the squad. His performance in the CL with half the first team missing was just unbelievable. Start with Nasri, let the game settle and bring KDB on after 60 either for Nasri or Navas. Nasri does a job, why put the extra pressure on the new boy? Ease him in ready for Tuesday.

Don't understand the Nasri bashing. He had a difficult season last time out but then so did most of the squad. His performance in the CL with half the first team missing was just unbelievable. Start with Nasri, let the game settle and bring KDB on after 60 either for Nasri or Navas. Nasri does a job, why put the extra pressure on the new boy? Ease him in ready for Tuesday.

Nasri a great player on the ball but he slows play down and occasionally forgets his defensive duties

Is everyone uber confident about getting a win today? I'm a bit unsure, but then again I always feel that way with City - even the Watford game I was thinking 'this could be typical City today', regardless of the fact that we're playing cracking football and keeping clean sheets! Shitting it......

Is everyone uber confident about getting a win today? I'm a bit unsure, but then again I always feel that way with City - even the Watford game I was thinking 'this could be typical City today', regardless of the fact that we're playing cracking football and keeping clean sheets! Shitting it......

We're strong in all areas and I don't see complacency creeping in yet. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.