Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's where the wheels fall off.

We're doing exceptional all season and the MP decides to go back to what has been proven time and time again to simply not work. 44 fkin 2!!

Add to that its away from home against a tony pull is team and I c ant help but think of a 1-0 loss to a goal in the last few mins.
Good Grief you can't even get the the name of the Palace manager right, now I am convinced that there is no way on earth you are a City fan

And here's where the wheels fall off.

We're doing exceptional all season and the MP decides to go back to what has been proven time and time again to simply not work. 44 fkin 2!!

Add to that its away from home against a tony pull is team and I c ant help but think of a 1-0 loss to a goal in the last few mins.
when did Pullis and Pardew do a job swap? Also get a fucking grip of yourself, fucking hell

Sterling has a "small problem" according to our official Twitter account. Left out as a precautionary measure.

Some people on here need to relax. We haven't even started the game and people act like we already lost. No way he would put kdb straight in. Best decision with sterling out. Just relax and have faith geeeezzz

Even with Sterling and Silva not available, there's no need to go back to fucking 442
Well it really depends on whether De Bruyne is deemed ready or not, because if he isn't then we don't have any senior players as alternatives.

That team/formation is a shocker. Exactly the same kind of slow build-up 4-4-2 that got us beat here last season.

4-4-2 has been proved time and time again to be our undoing. Why change a 100% winning formula?

No pace other than Navas. No balance, either.

What's Pellers thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.