Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't understand what has happened to sterling? MP didn't say he was injured but no reason why he would be dropped! Hate 442 proven time and time again that it doesn't suit us, why change now when it was going so well!?

Without knowing the exact reasons for going 4-4-2, my first thoughts are its a big mistake. Makes no sense to change the way we've been set up even with Silva being out. We've got the personel now to keep the same formation so not sure why we'd look to change.
That said we should still be more than good enough to win the game. We've just made it a little more difficult for ourselves.

Obviously our squad isn't as big as the media put out.

I hope the players missing have got niggles and we're not fucking about as Juve are next.

Yaya seems more lively this season so 442 I think will still work.

Positives: Garcia, Nacho, Roberts on the bench. A film entitled 'The Class of 2015' would probably be in the works if the rags had 3 youth players in the squad.

Ahhhhhh this is more like it, match day forum should be full of flappers. They must of been miserable with us doing so well so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.