Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-1 to Everton. Hopefully the score filters through and the players defy our tactics and play great :)

Surprised with the line up but still think it is a strong and capable team, obviously, that can win this match. Crystal Palace away is never easy but the phrase never easy will become more and more relevant in years to come as the premier continues to transform competitively. Sterling and Silva will probably start against Juventus. The team has looked strong and balanced so far but September is really when the season gets into gear as it becomes two matches per week and Pellegrini had to take that into consideration.

This is a big match for Nasri - he has to show that he can do similar defensive work to Sterling and Navas is a definite pick for this kind of match. Bony will probably be the central figure with Aguero playing behind him and given a free role. 4231 would have been the way to go but I think the set up of the team will not be as rigid as people might think and as I said , the team is more than capable of getting the three points. Fight and hustle and the quality and class in the team will manifest at the end of the day.

So the reason for playing one striker was co'z Bony was injured . Now both are available and Pelle falls back to bad habit.
ffs

He is playing with what he available, I am sure he would like everyone fit and ready

I think the time to start moaning is after the game don't you?

If it turns out to be a masterstroke I'll be eating humble pie and absolutely buzzing because of it.

I just think the quote that 'those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.' is a prescient one. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.