Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is good to see Zaba fit but I’d still play Maffeo on Wednesday and rest Sagna. I wouldn’t put Silva or Aguero anywhere near this game or anyone else who is not 100% fit. Two big games follow this one.

Going by the training pics,there was 4 or 5 from youth team (or eds) so maybe we will see a few start or as subs...edit nice to zabaleta back training wonder if he might get some mins...

Last week, Manuel said Zabba would commence full training this week, so I imagine the earliest he'll be available for selection will be next week.

BTW - when's the press conf.?

Last week, Manuel said Zabba would commence full training this week, so I imagine the earliest he'll be available for selection will be next week.

BTW - when's the press conf.?
If Zabaleta is on the way back it allows us to play Sagna.

This game worries me as we have a lot of players out and motivation is a huge factor in these games. Last season we went out because Newcastle were up for it, and we weren't.

I think Sunderland will be up for it as they have had a nightmare start. It is possible that Advocaat might decide to play the kids though. I'd be giving that some thought if I was in his position

Maffeo has to play surely? Roberts on the bench to get some game time late on would be good. We are seriously undermanned at CB position now so wouldn't be surprised if Humphreys starts.

Why? Demichelis and Otamendi are both fit and have started 1 game between them this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.