Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya
Roberts
De bruyne
Sterling
Kelechi

For me sterling needs to play to get some confidence back. And let's keep de bruyne going in the number 10 position. Let him win us the game and take him out.

Well, we know it goes up to 1-0.... I'm certainly not counting my chickens...

Probably the most bizarre run of results...ever... 4 1-0's...when we were pretty much bottom each time...unexplainable...but also to a degree unacceptable,.... Why could we bust a gut against you...then lose to Wigan etc...we are friggin frustrating

Willy
Sagna
Martin
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Yaya
Roberts
De bruyne
Sterling
Kelechi

For me sterling needs to play to get some confidence back. And let's keep de bruyne going in the number 10 position. Let him win us the game and take him out.

This.
Bench: Wright, Maffeo, Zuculini, Manu Garcia, Fernandinho, Navas, Kelechi.

But:
Pellers should give Sergio a rest back home and give Bony 70 mins as a strong signal. He needs him in a long season! (And Aguero needs him too.)
If he prefers Kelechi from the start, Bony's position in the squad is done.
Youth in is okay, but don't forget about a good balance. Last 20 mins for Kelechi are still good enough.

Roberts/Sagna is an interesting pairing! (Maffeo/Roberts is a bit unexperienced.)

I feel Yaya should leave after 1 hour.
Navas in for Roberts.
KDB is topfit from Wolfsburg's pre-season. He can play 90 mins.
Hope we don't need 120. Too high a price for that cup.

What Id like to see,
Willy
Maffeo
Otto
Demicheles
Kolarov
Roberts
Fernando
Garcia
Sterling
Bony

What we will see is the same side that played West Ham bar Aguero for Bony and maybe fernando for toure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.