Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really care who plays but I do feel it's imperative we win. 3 defeats back to back isn't acceptable imho. Especially against a struggling sunderland

I'd certainly give Maffeo a run. He deserves it.
Caballero and Fernando a no brainer.
Might be 4-4-2 on paper with Bony and Iheanacho.
Expect a much changed yet experienced team out tonight.

I agree. I think it will be basically the 7 on the bench on Saturday, Nasri if fit, plus 3 other senior players playing 45-60 mins. If we're winning comfortably a couple of other juniors might get a run out in the 2nd half.

Also posted in Travel and ticket forum.

Anybody got a spare for this?

I live in Sunderland, so could meet at ground boozer or wherever. Cheers.

This is the team I would like to see

Hart

Maffeo
Otamendi
Demi
Kolarov

Fernando
De Bruyne

Roberts
Kelechi
Bony
Sterling

Subs: Caballero; Sagna; Yaya; Ferny; Aguero; Navas; Ambrose

I suspect he will have Yaya and Aguero in the team though. I wouldn't take any chances with Silva. Keep him fresh for Saturday.

Also posted in Travel and ticket forum.

Anybody got a spare for this?

I live in Sunderland, so could meet at ground boozer or wherever. Cheers.

You'll have to double check with City but I heard you can pick some city end tickets up from the Sunderland ticket office.

Come on boys, get this manager of the month curse off our backs before the weekend.
Want to see a faster pace, relentless going forward and looking tight at the back again.

Would like to see a few hungry youth players like most.
Hopefully win this and get a lower league team at home, for the kids to have another match under their belts.
4-1 lets go.

I hope to fuck he takes the cups seriously this year. There's nothing wrong throwing a few kids on but I hope he doesn't just chop and change the whole team just for the sake of it.

It is a difficult selection. We have a few players who need to find a bit of form, notably Kun and Bony. If Kun is playing poorly due to injury then leave him out but if it's lack of match fitness I'd give him 30 minutes.

...........Caballero
Maffeo MdM Otamendi Kolarov
KdB.......Yaya.....Fernando...Nasri
Kelechi....Bony

Raheem looked a bit jaded, so he can go on the bench. Yaya wants to play. Dinho definitely deserves a rest. The only concern is LB. Kola needs protecting a bit due to Clichy's injury.

Sunderland game wouldn't be an easy one.

hopefully MP starts with KDB / Nasri / Bony all behind Kelechi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.