Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have just two fit senior CBs with more important away games at Spurs and Moenchengladbach coming up, is Pellegrini going to risk either of them picking up knocks at Sunderland?

Sergio gave an interview recently where he said that we are aiming to win every domestic trophy this season which tells me a strong starting eleven is on the cards.

We have just two fit senior CBs with more important away games at Spurs and Moenchengladbach coming up, is Pellegrini going to risk either of them picking up knocks at Sunderland?
Another way of looking at it: Sunderland is a great opportunity for Otamendi and Demichelis to get used to playing next to each other before big games against Spurs and Borussia Monchengladbach.

I haven't said Aguero should start, in fact I have said he should be rested as that is the problem with Aguero - is not fully fit. I am also saying Bony shouldn't play, but that's due to his below par performances in his last 18 (eight-fucking-teen) games. Remind me the last time Aguero had a run of eighteen games which were as poor as Bony?

Iheanacho should start against Sunderland.

It's a bit harsh to criticise tbf because how many of then 18 games has he started and come on with like 10 mins or so to go?
I'm on the same boat as you mate I just don't think he deserves that much stick he's been getting lately.

I think people putting in several youth team players in are in for a shock. I think only Iheanacho and Roberts will play a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.