Pre-Ordering New Shirt

Main site saying launches today instead of 9am.

I'm not using the metro site. Half of it doesn't work. Why is Sturridge still listed?

Bit of a shambles. Site does look like it's going to be good though...

amone said:
Got mine through the metro link about 15mins ago and got confirmation e-mail, I'm assuming everything is ok using that link?

Thank you for your order, we appreciate your business.

The Russian mafia now have your details. Your bank account will now be emptied promptly, and please note that you and your family will be brutally murdered in your sleep at some point in between 7 and 14 days working time. Please note that the volume of orders placed means that these killings may be delayed.

Thank you once more for your custom.

Yours sincerely,

Sergei.

Been on the phone trying to pre-order shirt, they've defo got technical issues with the ordering system, they declined my card 3 times dispite being paid yesterday!! The girl was very nice tho and is going to ring me back on my mobile when its all back up.

Too many launches in one day me thinks ;)

They declined 2 cards of mine 2 m8 but the guy wouldnt accept it was their system. I did manage to get it done on the metronet site just hope its all ok if not ill have to reorder!

BingoBango said:
amone said:
Got mine through the metro link about 15mins ago and got confirmation e-mail, I'm assuming everything is ok using that link?

The Russian mafia now have your details. Your bank account will now be emptied promptly, and please note that you and your family will be brutally murdered in your sleep at some point in between 7 and 14 days working time. Please note that the volume of orders placed means that these killings may be delayed.

Yours sincerely,

Sergei.

Thanks for that! Haha

BingoBango said:
amone said:

Yours sincerely,

Sergei.

LOL. Yeah I don't want to see Doves quite that much! I'll wait!

BlueMoon93 said:
lhiggin2 said:
Does anyone know what size a medium and an extra large is in european terms.....its only giving the sizes in inches?

Small medium = 38
Large medium = 40

46 or 48 for the xl mate, hope that helps.

ooh bloody hell glad I saw this, was thinking of getting a large so it's baggy but was going to order 46, would've been giant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.