Pre/post Wembley drinks around London.

Yep

Was there too. Very funny when a coach load of gillingham supporters came round the corner giving it loads and then the bus had to stop right in front of the pub and hundreds of city fans because of traffic. They probably still haven't been able to wash off the amount of beer that hit the bus that day.

We were on the roundabout before the semi against the vermin when a car full of lads went past giving it 'United!'

They also hit traffic - and their car was a convertible with the roof off.

even the police were pissing themselves at then trying to put the roof up while being drowned in flying beer

league-cup-final-2016-wembley-pub-split

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/league-cup-final-2016-wembley-pub-split

Shows the spilt of pubs for each team

I've seen the email about shutting the pubs after the game. Really fucking annoying if it happens, because if you win the celebrations in the local pubs are superb.

The only game that happened before was the united semi, on police advice because of the trouble before the game. I can't see there being any trouble and I hope common sense prevails.

I went to The Green Man after City v Wigan and it was full of Blues waxing lyrical after a bizarre afternoon. Good drinking after Sunderland too.

I'll get as far as I can before finding a pub. Jubilee line it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.