Pre-Season - Atletico Madrid (N) | Pre-Match Thread | Sun 30 Jul 12:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how it went in the CL, I'm kind of surprised that the club agreed to this “friendly”.
I couldn't give a monkey's about the performance, or the result. My only concern is with coming out of this injury-free from these thugs. It would be incredibly stupid to be going into the new season with an important player out for a month because of these shenanigans.
Correct. Apart from the obvious enjoyment of rubbing their noses in it, the result means fuck all. Get out of Dodge with a clean bill of health.

I can't quite explain the fascination — and it's worldwide — that Erling exercises. Sure, he's a good footballer, and an unusual looking guy. But he just seems to have that star factor that's very hard to define. Kevin never had it (and it would have horrified him, I think), I'm not even sure that Leo Messi has ever had it. As I say, it's not directly linked to what they do on the pitch. It's something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.