Pre-Season - Atletico Madrid (N) | Pre-Match Thread | Sun 30 Jul 12:40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Richards mentions, I think in his autobiography (which is a great read), that easily the most terrifying experience of his life was being caught in a horde of furies in the guise of teenage girls who seemed to want to literally tear him apart.
I suppose the Viking can look after himself.

Some welcome that

My misses' cousin works at a currency exchange at Incheon Airport, (my better half is half korean, half Argentinian), she said it was absolutely crazy in there. Said she had never seen anything like it except when sometimes Son arrives, or some korean baseball player. Apart from those K-Pop bands of course.

My misses' cousin works at a currency exchange at Incheon Airport, (my better half is half korean, half Argentinian), she said it was absolutely crazy in there. Said she had never seen anything like it except when sometimes Son arrives, or some korean baseball player. Apart from those K-Pop bands of course.
Are you familiar with the rules on ere sunshine?

rules.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.