Pre-Season Friendly | City v Club America

Anyone else having issues logging into city+? It has an option for already a subscriber, which I am, but any content I try and access it says “error”. I fucking love City but our website is fucking shite

It tells me I have subscribed, I am logged in on the website but can’t access City+? Anyone know if I am missing something here?

It tells me I have subscribed, I am logged in on the website but can’t access City+? Anyone know if I am missing something here?
That happened to me on my tablet, just delete the app and re download it.

Someone asked if it will stay of City+ to watch later, yes, all their games stay on there.

Anyone else having issues logging into city+? It has an option for already a subscriber, which I am, but any content I try and access it says “error”. I fucking love City but our website is fucking shite
I tried to sign up for City + twice. Put my bank details in twice but no email confirmation, just an error message. I can't access any of the content. The tech remains shite on our website. Why don't we just show this game on youtube like most other clubs do. Anyone got any free streams?

That happened to me on my tablet, just delete the app and re download it.

Someone asked if it will stay of City+ to watch later, yes, all their games stay on there.
Just tried that but same happened - tried City+ and it asked me to subscribe, but I already have. Fucking shite!

I tried to sign up for City + twice. Put my bank details in twice but no email confirmation, just an error message. I can't access any of the content. The tech remains shite on our website. Why don't we just show this game on youtube like most other clubs do. Anyone got any free streams?
Same for me, absolutely fucking useless webshite. It had a link for “already subscribed”, pressed that and that didn’t work either. How fucking shit is City’s IT? No wonder the scouse cunts hacked us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.