Pre-Season Friendly | City v Club America

I tried to sign up for City + twice. Put my bank details in twice but no email confirmation, just an error message. I can't access any of the content. The tech remains shite on our website. Why don't we just show this game on youtube like most other clubs do. Anyone got any free streams?

I had an issue on a new account when trying to buy tickets last season. Try adding your bank details in your account settings and saving them to your account rather than trying to add your details in at the checkout for whatever you're trying to buy.

It was the only thing that worked for me.

I tried to sign up for City + twice. Put my bank details in twice but no email confirmation, just an error message. I can't access any of the content. The tech remains shite on our website. Why don't we just show this game on youtube like most other clubs do. Anyone got any free streams?
To me this is good news.
Proves we have more fans worldwide that Secondpool, our website is in meltdown due to heavy traffic :)

I had an issue on a new account when trying to buy tickets last season. Try adding your bank details in your account settings and saving them to your account rather than trying to add your details in at the checkout for whatever you're trying to buy.

It was the only thing that worked for me.
Thanks. I tried that but it still doesn't work.

Send me your bank account details and I'll send you a confirmation email.

To me this is good news.
Proves we have more fans worldwide that Secondpool, our website is in meltdown due to heavy traffic :)
Due to low IQ IT mate. I’m not arsed about wasting £2.99 but the continued fucking incompetence of city IT, ticketing, retail and supporter services is shocking

Its on hesgoal.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.