Pre-Season Friendly | City v Club America

Never going to be anything to take from the senior players, of the new and young lads, Mbete's looked assured and composed, used the ball relatively well too. Ortega has used the ball well enough, not trying too hard to be Ederson which I always thought steffen did. Alvarez has used the ball superbly when he's come short, that aspect of his gne has been very impressive would like to see him mix it up more though and go behind from time to time. Expected him to be fitter than the rest given he's been playing all summer.

More interesting second half ahead when we're likely to see Haaland, Phillips and a few of the younger lads.

Well that was quite fiesty. Are, that run and pass wow. So glad we're keeping him.

How's alverez been? I've not really noticed him.
Alvarez has been very good. He’s everywhere and his vision and passing seem to be near Kev and Joao.

Very excited about him.

Perhaps more so than Haaland, funny enough (though, I am excited for him, as well). And not just because he and my little lad shake the same first name. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.