Pre season in Melbourne

Travelling down to Melbourne on Friday arvo, flying back to Sydney Saturday morning. Only away for about 16 hours and the trip is going to cost at least $600. Oh well, once in a lifetime event possibly. Sell out as well which should make it pretty awesome.

foetus said:
Travelling down to Melbourne on Friday arvo, flying back to Sydney Saturday morning. Only away for about 16 hours and the trip is going to cost at least $600. Oh well, once in a lifetime event possibly. Sell out as well which should make it pretty awesome.

i'm on that flight.

de niro said:
foetus said:

i'm on that flight.
Think I will go down thurs to allow for an extra night of city related drinking

Corky said:
Who would go to Australia to watch the EDS plus a few others?

I suppose it will be about 10 or 15 dollars, but too much to get there.
It's only a few weeks from the start of the season in all likelihood it will be a very strong team of most of the fit available players as it is a pretty clear summer international football wise. Aguero and messi vs bale and Ronaldo

EalingBlue2 said:
Corky said:
Who would go to Australia to watch the EDS plus a few others?

I suppose it will be about 10 or 15 dollars, but too much to get there.
It's only a few weeks from the start of the season in all likelihood it will be a very strong team of most of the fit available players as it is a pretty clear summer international football wise. Aguero and messi vs bale and Ronaldo

I see what you did there Ealing...;)

Not that unlikely either. Enjoy it either way.

Ill be travelling from Sydney on either the Monday or Tuesday morning and will be in Melbourne till Saturday morning before returning home. Hoping to catch a few training sessions while I'm down there too.

Would be good to catch up with other City fans while down there (nothing like a Melbournian lamb kebab), keep us in the loop if something is arranged.

City fans, I'm actually looking to get a football game sorted that weeks. Looking for Mancs in Melbourne to play any Mancs that are coming for the games. Please message me if you are interested

Corazondezaba said:
City fans, I'm actually looking to get a football game sorted that weeks. Looking for Mancs in Melbourne to play any Mancs that are coming for the games. Please message me if you are interested

I cant say im any good at playing but I can fill in the numbers if need be. PM me the details if anything eventuates

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.net/liverpool-announce-plans-for-2015-16-pre-season-tour-of-australia_314520" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.net/liverpool-announce ... lia_314520</a>

Liverpool will play in Brisbane and Adelaide during pre season tour in July, they claim to have 600,000 supporters in Australia.
Seems we have a bit of catching up to do to compete with that.

Can believe that about Liverpool they have more fans than the rags down here and every second Aussie over 40 who supports football supports Liverpool. It's the legacy of Craig Johnston

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.