Pre season in Melbourne

I heard that we're playing a behind closed doors friendly against Adelaide on 15th July at our training base on the Gold Coast, can anyone confirm that? And if true I guess that means we must be leaving in the next couple of days?

I heard that we're playing a behind closed doors friendly against Adelaide on 15th July at our training base on the Gold Coast, can anyone confirm that? And if true I guess that means we must be leaving in the next couple of days?
They leave on the 9th (Thursday) I believe, don't know about the rest.

Hi new here but browsing your site,liverpool did the MCG a couple of years ago and sold out the MCG in less than 30 mins as you can see it looks a fantastic venue not sure if you have seen on youtube but the YNWA was pretty epic.This summer they are playing here in Adelaide and Brisbane to 110000 fans in 2 stadiums,aussies are pretty fanatic these days for football and you will witness it when you're over there.

maxresdefault.jpg

Went to Sydney last month to watch the spurs game 71'000 there. Not much fun stuck in the middle of that lot.( Mrs a fan. )
Spent 100s of dollars on tickets and when the game started they all stood up for the whole bloody game.
I thought there's no way am i going to get on my feet, then they started singing if you hate arsenal stand up. So i had to stand up.

Will be flying over to Melbourne next week, got my tickets for the Roma and Real games. 100'000 at the MCG going to be great.
Hope the Argies are here playing. With the World Cup last year and the copa this year our boys havn't had much of a rest.

Does anyone know if there will be any training sessions that we can attend in Melbourne?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.