Pre season in Melbourne

I can't see it anywhere on here but the Real game is sold out:

http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premie...-sell-out-for-City's-Real-clash/X1Y47Z1949142

Record sell-out for City's Real clash

Manchester City's friendly with Real Madrid will break attendance records for a game in Australia after all 100,000 tickets sold out.

Manuel Pellegrini's squad fly out to Australia next week and will face the Spanish giants at the MCG Stadium in Melbourne on July 24.
Both teams will pick up around £5million each for the showpiece, with Australian fans desperate to see the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo in action.
The Citizens have also attracted big support from the surrounding areas since forming Melbourne City last summer as part of their wider plans for the City Football Group.
The Manchester side will also play against Italian side Roma at the MCG as part of the Audi International Champions Cup tournament.

Melbourne reminds me a lot of Manchester .
When i went to Melbourne 14 years ago .

well,have a guess who helped load all their stuff on the aircraft today,the amount of stuff they take with them is amazing,from the new prem balls,bags and bags of them,box after box of flip flops not to mention after match chewing gum(I kid you not) everything labelled huge crates of kit, couple of hours it took us ,didn't get to see the players though :(

well,have a guess who helped load all their stuff on the aircraft today,the amount of stuff they take with them is amazing,from the new prem balls,bags and bags of them,box after box of flip flops not to mention after match chewing gum(I kid you not) everything labelled huge crates of kit, couple of hours it took us ,didn't get to see the players though :(

Hang on.

Are you the same peace frog from the old 606 boards?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.