Pre-Season US Tour

Will Claudio Gomes be joining up with squad in states when transfer is made official I believe on the 23rd?..I’m really eager to see him play.

Shows he is commited? For fuck sake he's an employee of the club. He doesnt get to choose whether he turns up or not. Hes well rested at this stage. Needs to put his head down (and his phone) and get ready for the start of the season.
Dear me youre not in a good mood. It was said that all players who were at the world cup were being given 3 weeks off. You could question why Eddie isnt going considering he's just sat on the bench for the last 3 weeks of the world cup and wheres Gundog ?Players however, like all of us, have comittments outside of work.
I do agree that Mendy needs to focus on his game and cut down on the social media. He's great at being the clown but he needs to really show what he can do one the pitch this season.

Things are looking a bit odd. I assume that anyone not on the list will not be joining up later because both Bernardo and Mendy are joining at a later date and are both included. Silva can understandably been given some extra time to be with his son. Otamendi and Aguero not participating is strange, but they might have a reason. Gundogan not joining up is a strange mystery. Got knocked out 3 weeks ago and is given an extra 2 weeks off.

Will Claudio Gomes be joining up with squad in states when transfer is made official I believe on the 23rd?..I’m really eager to see him play.

I think he is a fantastic player, good runner great eye for a pass and built in the Kante type mould. The Jorginho deal falling through could be a blessing in disguise for this guy. A year of bit part football and learning of Ferna will do him good. If i was him and looking at the lads were taking i would be pulling out all the stops to get myself over there.

I think he is a fantastic player, good runner great eye for a pass and built in the Kante type mould. The Jorginho deal falling through could be a blessing in disguise for this guy. A year of bit part football and learning of Ferna will do him good. If i was him and looking at the lads were taking i would be pulling out all the stops to get myself over there.

And how many games have you seen him play?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.