Pre Season - What’s going on?

Yeah but shame to take foot off the gas and have a holiday. Should push on and win 4 in a row. And a 2nd champions league.
I don't think anyone's taking their foot off the gas. This is the most professionally ran football club on the planet. Our players played more high intensity competitive games than almost every other player in Europe last season, mentally and physically they needed a good break. If our experts have decided they needed a little more time off then that's fine with me.

complete silence on players reporting back is rather strange. treble winners are back is a good way to push out some facefuck, twatter content...
instead of that our main content is we signed Adebayor 15 years ago this day.
Yes. Very strange. We’re fucked

Love a good conspiracy me!

Something fishy is definitely happening, two days back now (right?) and absolutely nothing and Laporte posting pictures somewhere that is insultingly obviously not Manchester.
Add that to we actually already have a new signing and there’s a great opportunity for a first day at his new job type post gone begging.

What’s going on!!?

Love a good conspiracy me!

Something fishy is definitely happening, two days back now (right?) and absolutely nothing and Laporte posting pictures somewhere that is insultingly obviously not Manchester.
Add that to we actually already have a new signing and there’s a great opportunity for a first day at his new job type post gone begging.

What’s going on!!?
A long hard winter.

FFS chill out, exciting days incoming, new players, coaches etc....

I made the assumption no photos as there are still a few missing and so as not to feed the media frenzy.
Mahrez, Walker, Laporte, Silva may all be doing personal training whilst their futures are being sorted out too.
Today could be interesting as you’d expect us to provide the press with details of who is travelling to play in the friendlies. Time will tell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.