Pre Season - What’s going on?

I actually saw De Bruyne, Akanji, Ake and Kovacic in Manchester last night heading to a restaurant together, so I assume they’re about to start training again soon.
yeah they were all in the lucky cat restaurant last night on king street.

Pointless threads and flapping fannies - What's going on?
Take it easy mate...I'll tell you what's going on haha!!. People are just curious that's alI and I can understand why. In past seasons City have been brilliant at showing videos of players arriving back at training for the first time and the start of training. Fans love to see this type of stuff and are missing it...come on be honest...aren't you just a little disappointed at this yourself haha. There has been zilch from City so far. It is a bit weird as we have got used to our media department being so good and quick to get stuff online. The other rumour going around is that United became so jealous of City's media staff that they made massive offers to lure them to OT. Maybe they've all gone haha!!!.

Nobody knows. Nothing on departures at Manchester and nothing on arrivals at Tokyo.
It's all very secretive I tell thee.
I've often wondered how they insure the plane carrying the players, it must cost a fortune.

I don't think anyone's taking their foot off the gas. This is the most professionally ran football club on the planet. Our players played more high intensity competitive games than almost every other player in Europe last season, mentally and physically they needed a good break. If our experts have decided they needed a little more time off then that's fine with me.
I got battered for saying they come back when they feel rested and not to a specific date

I honestly wonder if anybody on here ever take a close look how we are run.

If players are training in Ibiza it’s cause they are fucking meant to !

Its hilarious, people really think players are just off doing their own thing willy nilly and ignoring the clubs schedule

The players will be exactly where they're permitted to be and will be back with the full squad exactly when they're told to be.

Its hilarious, people really think players are just off doing their own thing willy nilly and ignoring the clubs schedule

The players will be exactly where they're permitted to be and will be back with the full squad exactly when they're told to be.
Pep said once they come back when they are rested , some need more rest than the others , take it up with pep

Surely they are on a chartered plane. Why is it gonna be on the departure board at MCR airport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.