Pre Season - What’s going on?

Look, I was at Barton over the weekend for the night shift. EB was meant to bring me a flask of tea, but she is scared of the dark. In the morning, i had to cycle to the closest Whetherspoons for a sink wash, beans on toast for breakfast and then 6 pints of their finest to blend in with the locals.

Unfortunately by the time I left the pub my bike had been nicked. If anyone has been offered a Raleigh Griffter please give me a nod
Not sure if it's been said before but, thank you for your service.

How many thread do we really need for the fanny wipes?
Why don't we just have one thread for them so they don't drag us all down to their level.
Treble BTW
It's the same people a year ago that said pre season plans in USA were absolutely terrible and Pep didn't know what he was doing and we were going to struggle. Plenty of posts from a year ago like that if you want to find them...

Cue our most successful season in our history

I mean, maybe, just maybe the club know what they're doing more than some shitty arses on a forum.

Oh my god not every single thing you read here is flapping get a grip and learn to listen from time to time. Yes it has been a very weird pre season and nothing like previous ones. No one said it means we're fucked Jesus Christ

Such a weird thing to get hostile about. "Moaning" because I correctly pointed out we've been unusually quiet unlike previous years. Can't say anything here these days without people misreading

Doesn’t bother me massively.

We never start the season big guns. It’s why when when it comes to Easter we’re on a 10 game winning run while every other team in the league are crocked to fuck.
Except for the season we won the first 17 or 18 league games and effectively were champions by Christmas.
I would not be too concerned either assuming we are recharging the batteries and getting ready to go again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.