Pre Season - What’s going on?

It is very quiet at the moment and pre-season is up and running for many clubs, But I can understand City's late start to pre-season with a late end to last season, But we are going to be bang on it from the word go and 3 games in japan

Everything is incredibly weird. I don't remember such radio silence on all fronts regarding city ever. No idea who's even training. Are they even back to training. Who's going. Who's leaving. Who are the new assistants. Has pep grown hair again after istanbul. Really strange feeling of uncertainty at the club right now.
It's the cricket season. Behave.

Everything is incredibly weird. I don't remember such radio silence on all fronts regarding city ever. No idea who's even training. Are they even back to training. Who's going. Who's leaving. Who are the new assistants. Has pep grown hair again after istanbul. Really strange feeling of uncertainty at the club right now.
Have you tried ringing Club Call?

I suspect that the players have been given targets and a workout plan but have been left to work on things themselves where ever they want in the world to give them a long and very-deserved holiday.
Then they will be meeting in Japan for group training.

It's very, very unusual that we've reached Wednesday and the club haven't officially released photos of the players returning for pre season.

We literally fly today, last year we had swathes of pictures and even a squad list.

WWF wrestling mate. we are the big fish, we don't need to be in every camera..... then BOOM, the lights go down, the entrance music hits and Haaland and co. return to terrorise everyone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.