Pre-Season - Yokohama (A) | Pre-Match Thread | Sun 23 Jul 11:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was paying £2.99 per month for City+ but binned it off a couple of moths back as I rarely used it….doh!
Im only paying 1.99 a month, so i dont know how, but i have had it for a few years but if it does go up then i watch it on firestick

I want to see the likes of McAtee, Bob, and Perrone in action. I reckon our regulars will play more versus Bayern. Let's assess these "new" lads to see where we stand with them. Having said that, Yokohama beat Celtic recently, so it will be a decent test for everyone. Good 1st pre-season match.

I will see what Japanese or other channels are showing the Yoko v Celtic in the morning as a dry run, see if there is anywhere in the world showing it for nowt.
How did it turn out with that Celtic game? Did many viewing options appear?

Just got the 12 month subscription £30 cheaper than a trip to Japan
I must admit I’m tempted too; and at least the money you pay is going direct to the club and not Sky, bt etc.
I must admit though, I’m more tempted just to buy the next month at £4.99 then cancel, just so I can watch these 3 tour matches. Once the season begins I’m not sure what I’d actually watch on there. Do you find it worthwhile mate?

I must admit I’m tempted too; and at least the money you pay is going direct to the club and not Sky, bt etc.
I must admit though, I’m more tempted just to buy the next month at £4.99 then cancel, just so I can watch these 3 tour matches. Once the season begins I’m not sure what I’d actually watch on there. Do you find it worthwhile mate?
Just bought the £30 prescription also

Little bit off topic but I wonder if City have got any plans to make their channel a normal TV channel like United’s and Liverpool’s?

I for one would be a lot more likely to subscribe to it if you could just get it up on the normal channel list, rather than fannying about with some fiddly app. Even if it cost a bit more.

Little bit off topic but I wonder if City have got any plans to make their channel a normal TV channel like United’s and Liverpool’s?

I for one would be a lot more likely to subscribe to it if you could just get it up on the normal channel list, rather than fannying about with some fiddly app. Even if it cost a bit more.
I think it’s unlikely tbh, everything is going app subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.