Predict our next academy star

Iheanacho is NOT an academy player.

He has never played for our academy & probably never will. Even the rags wouldn't claim him as an academy player in the same circumstances. He is a transfer. So is Zucculini.

I think we have about 15-18 players who would have a good chance of getting a game in the next couple of years if it wasn't for the big signings. All are talented, some super talented. Some will fail no doubt but they all have a chance & I'll be surprised if some aren't absolute stars one day.

Denayer, Lopes are the most physically suited of the really talented players. Also be interestng to see how Devante Cole gets on.

I would guess Denayer, Lopes, Maffeo, Ambrose, Barker & Kean Bryan due to their physical development as well as ability. Add Cole if he does well at MK Dons.

The first one to 20 games ? Difficult. Depends how the established players perform & where we need cover.

I'll say Denayer, but in reality it could be any, including ones i've not even mentioned. We have a lot of talent.

We are about as far from getting an Academy player into the first team as I am from the fookin South Pole

I know everyone is desperate for us to bring academy players through but if you are truly honest with yourself none of our current lot look like they are going to be the next big thing. Rekik could be a useful squad player but a star? I don't think so. People are saying Lopes but the fact is the kid is already 19 and if you look at any of the worlds big stars they had already broken into the first team by the age of 18 and already impressing and he's hardly pulling up trees at Lille. Our scouting team is pretty poor really when you look at some of the talent other teams are bringing in.

Predict our next academy star......
Easy.....
No one.
No chance .
As long as we keep over paying for average players like Fernando we will never properly bring someone through.
Look at that average keeper cabella or what ever he's called how much was he...
And 28 mill for mangala give me fucking strength.

Hmmmm let me think.
Denis Suárez
John Guidetti
Albert Rusnak
Emyr Huws
Alex Nimely

The fucking speed Marwood is at selling our youth since his appointment, it's very hard to tell who will make the first team.
My money's on Rony or Karim Rekik if they are not also casualties of Marwood..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.