Predictions for Everton v City

Will Walton try to play a blue dipper player onside as per Dowd last night, if we're very lucky the linesman may spot the infringement, as per last night ?

Can see nothing but a City win.
This is time for City to get back to playing the kind of superb football,that helped us in the first 4 months.
Irrespective of who`s reffing,lets get the game won with our strongest team which is available,with the exception of Yaya.
Come on Blue Mooners let have some more positivity from you !

2-1 city. Aguero, Vinny and Cahill (little shit always scores against us even though he's been in poor form)

Rodwell = best performance against Silva i've seen all season as well

I predict the scruffy tramps and their horrible fucker of a manager will get away with their usual animal tactics but if we put one foot out of place we will get a yellow or red.

If they win they will celebrate like they have won the European Cup to secure their place as the biggest club in 'istree.

I really hope we turn them over but I have to admit I'm not confident.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Hart will be sent off for saving the ball with his hands.
Barry will be booked for looking 'menacing' in the pre-match warm-up.
Aguero will be sent off as a suspected member of the taliban.
Everton will be awarded a penalty because they are unable to find someone to buy the club.

Ha ha brilliant!

Well Everton play a bit like Liverpool dirty diving asking pleading for every decision in your face football Walton is the ref we going to get MUGGED OFF AGAIN so not looking forward to the game one BIT 

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.