Predictions for Everton v City

Like I said on the "everton Quiz" thread last night....we're missing too many to important players like Jagielka and Distin at the back, Rodwell and Osman too so I'm not sure really about us winning this one...

we are your bogey team and Walton is a shitty ref but you should win this...

going on our recent home form you will have to grind it out but many other, less potent teams managed it so why shouldn't city...

my only hope is that Moyes goes for it unlike the last time we played you, and puts a striker on the pitch...I also hope he plays both Drenthe and Donovan on the wings as I think they can cause Richards and Clichy a lot of problems...other than that I don't see Duffy and Heitinga stopping Dzeko/Aguero/Silva trio...

everton are poor but play AMAZING vs city..always.

peter walton is the ref so obviously he is going to gift them a pen or send one of ours off

1-1

or 2-1 everton.

prove me wrong city.

Anyone know anything about this bloke?
Tim-Cahill-001.jpg

Do dippers 2 and Walton have matches this weekend? In which case Walton who looks about 70, might just pick up a calf strain. Do we know someone who could arrange it? ;)

Dream on you'll win easily Everton are frankly a load of fucking shite at this current time. We have you 2 goals at your place with dosey Felaini not marking Balotelli just standing there watching him and Drenthe giving the ball to Silva. We got outplayed by Bolton at home we've only performed once during the whole season and that was against Villa. The atmosphere will be shite as nobody expects anything. Honestly I can't see anything other than a City win maybe a 1 1 draw but I doubt it. I think it will probably 2 1 to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.