Predictions for Everton v City

Got to win at Everton now , if we're serious about a title challenge ....

Everton ..... 1 City ........ 2

Can't Sheikh Mansour pay Walton to retire ?

Then we'd have a chance of the Premier League.

(Maybe give him a Bonus if he can persuade Clattenburg and Webb to retire at the same time ?)

Walton the bent cvnt will be the most influential person on the pitch as usual and will not give City a single decision that isn't less than 85% in City's favour

so no change there then

Everton 16 City 0

Each Everton player will score a penalty-Walton will allow 5 subs

1st penn against Hart sent off for handball within his area first time he catches the ball

The other 15 awarded for City players breaking wind in the direction of an Everton player

Silva will be sent off for walking in an agresive manner

Aquero have both legs cut off by an Everton player with a chain saw but Walton will give a yellow card so FA cannot review as the ref dealt with it

City will be denied 27 penalities as Walton-did not see it-only used one hand-the City player headed the defenders boot-he's a nice guy and didnt mean it-was wearing a blue shirt but was Royal Blue, etc etc etc

You make think i'm joking but we'll see after the game

Hate playing away at Everton, last time I went there I saw someone get run over. I hope we win 2-1 but I have a feeling it will be 1-1

Sigh said:
Anyone know anything about this bloke?
Tim-Cahill-001.jpg
retribution on vinnie, bet your bottom dollar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.