Predictions for final week of transfer window please

corky1970 said:
my prediction is staying up till midnight on the final day laughing my cock off cos the rags have bought jimmy no name from azerbizeese utd in the farzi premiership who is WORLD CLASS.

oh and staring in disbelief as messi holds up a Citi shirt ( dreaming again i know)

so your going to be laughing between 5-12 without stopping? Impressive lol

samharris said:
Generally warm with sunny spells, rain from the west on thursday but should clear up around suppertime.

Thanks for making my day so much nicer.

LMFHO

sam the drummer said:
Prediction? Brian Swanson freezes his arse off for nothing!

on a tuesday in september.......not much chance of anything freezing i don,t think.....unless you know of a secret weather warning................

i see skies of blue said:
Millie, Natalie, Georgie and Charlotte get naked, dance about with and massage each other with baby oil. Mike Wedderburn watches on wearing a City Shirt. Bryan Swanson cries because he's not invited

I hope this transfer day prediction gets plenty of tv coverage, maybe even a dvd release.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Out

Benjani
Garrido
TBH
agree with those

In

1 more midfielder for cover, either young and willing to wait for a break or on the wrong side of 30 to add to experience and the winning mentality.

Marcos Senna would be perfect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.