Predictions for final week of transfer window please

We will swap robinho for Messi on the last day of the window.

the owners are promising a Marquee signing for the last week..

who? i wonder

Generally warm with sunny spells, rain from the west on thursday but should clear up around suppertime.

Irlamblue said:

who? i wonder

This wouldnt suprise me and I could live with it if I'm honest.

Taggart will come on TV saying his squad is good enough to win the weague again and that he didn't really need to sign anyone anyway so there!!!! And that Wayne Wooney is the best player in the world ever and that nobody has ever been better and that he never really liked Tevez, then he will burst into tears and will never speak to TV camera's again!!!!

not my fault! said:
Irlamblue said:

who? i wonder

This wouldnt suprise me and I could live with it if I'm honest.

robbie,s brilliant but doesn,t terrorise teams for long enough periods in a match and tends to drift in and out of games too......messi,s the only player i would accept in a swap deal though............

Sylvinho in for Garrido.

A fit Michael Johnson would be like a new signing, any news?

No other signings - with so many summer buys - it will take at least a season for new signings to bed in.

January - might see Ribery or Sneijder / tall centre back.

Continue to buy top quality 15/16 year olds (Karius played for Academy on Saturday).

Vigourous testing of former Academy players by sending out to loan or putting on bench - this season it looks like Weiss will get a few games - Etuhu out on loan to Championship - how are Mee / Trippier / McGivern / Tutte / Ball / Mak coming on? - which one/s are likely to make it in next two or three years?

Look to top under-22's Marek Hemsik, Javi Martinez, Angel Di Maria

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.