Predictions for final week of transfer window please

Out - Dunne, Petrov, Garrido, Ben Haim, Benjani

In - 3 or 4 squad players (LB, left midflied, centre midfield, utility)

I wouldnt be surprised if we tried to pull off a really big signing, but no idea who

i would like it to be:

in:
sylvinho, kranjar and a young striker thats willing to sit behind everyone else, seeing as our two back up strikers are injured all the time (if benji, who is also a bit injury prone, leaves)

out:
benjani, ben haim and garrido (on loan, garrido is a decent player and still youngish, besides, sylvinho will only last two more years at the most)

I'm going to guess we will sign Lescott and then maybe... Oh I dont know, Urmmm maybe someone like Silvinho on a one year deal or something like that? ;0)

OUT (sold or loaned)

Garrido
TBH
Benjani
Petrov

And possibly Dunne

IN: 1

None

In: Lescott(just as it hasnt been confirmed yet)
Robben
Riquelme

Out:
Dunne
Benjani
Garrido

There's no chance of players like Robben and Van Der Vaart coming to City, or any attacking players, because they are not going to play / we don't need them.

I would not swop Barry and Ireland for anyone except perhaps Gerrard and Lampard and even then I'd be loathe to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.