Predictions for the next decade...

a new enemy to be created.........instead of puffs,pedos,muslims,polish. It will be chinese.

I think a new craze like wanking on your roof will take off.

scottyboi said:
a new enemy to be created.........instead of puffs,pedos,muslims,polish. It will be chinese.

If you're a gay, paedophile, Chinese muslim it's going to get pretty grim.

TheMightyQuinn said:
scottyboi said:

If you're a gay, paedophile, Chinese/polski muslim it's going to get pretty grim.

You missed one.

And people who cant spell, or youse ap-ostryfies in-korrectly, will fawl fowl of the neu ordur.......and be ridiculed on X-factor.

The shame.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
And people who cant spell, or youse ap-ostryfies in-korrectly, will fawl fowl of the neu ordur.......and be ridiculed on X-factor.

The shame.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WTF

ElanJo said:
- Gaming will begin to turn towards Virtual Reality, as will communication over the net.
- Domestic robots (for cleaning etc.) may start to become common
- The beginning of Space Tourism
- Economic collapse / Mass inflation
- World Government and currency
- I wouldn't be surprised if a nuke went off somewhere
- Cure for Cancer (we can hope)
- Cure for Diabetes
- Lots more Earth-like planets discovered
- Alien life discovered (simple life - not intelligent)
- Abiogenesis proven/simple life created in lab.
- City to be crowned kings of Europe!
This I hope.

Gas supplies will be cut off from eastern europe leaving us freezing and water shortages in Africa will result in the mass migration of everyone to Moscow.
Christmas will officially be designated an all year round celebration.
President cowell will make it illegal for anyone to watch anything but X factor and britains got talent.
i shall be getting pissed on even less beer consumption than now.
The middle ease will explode and world war 3 will kick off.
The mighty quo will still be touring.Thank heavens for small mercies.

Fuel Cells in every home converting gas to electricity
Pakistan attacking India and getting nuked.
Australia running out of water
First hypersonic passenger jet

terryphelan said:
- E-readers to take off - the demise of libraries/bookshops

What are your predictions??

The high street bookshop, yes.

Libraries, nope. Ours opened this year and cost more than Robinho and Nigel de Jong put together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.