I Reckon the top 10 will be

1. Liverpool
2. Chelski
3. Man City
4. RAGS :/
8. Burnley
9. Spuds
10. Wolves

wow! I bet you would get some amazing odds on those teams to be the top 10 with Liverpool winning it!

KentBlue said:
Actually I reckon Wolves will struggle. Wasn't McCarthy in charge of Sunderland when they had the lowest points tally in Prem history or something?

Thats right, but if I recall the Sunderland ownership gave him no money to spend that season.

It all depends on what defenders we buy!

If we sign good defenders we will finish 5th or 6th! If we stick with the same lot as last season (and nobody but the Mirror/NOTW/Sun/SkySportNews[all very unreliable sources]have linked us with any defenders! Worrying!) we could better 10th but only by getting as high as 7th!

But 7th i will be fairly happy with, dont care what the owners say, what some fans say, we've never finished 7th in the Prem!

Plus i dont want a good cup run, a good cup run as as shit as losing in the first round! Who remembers a good cup run?NOBODY! We need to get to a cup final, dont care if we lose it cos we'll have a few more in the coming years, but just to get to a cup final!

win fa cup
win league cup
win premiership
win youth cup
win reserve league
win london marathon...round the world yatch race..and tour de france if we enter them
was going to put the lottery but I dont think we need to enter that ;)

all players will be on top form in all teams, all playing for their places in their relative national squads for the world cup.

With the signings we've made/still making, I'd hope we'll break Top 6

I think geniunley we will finsh 5th or 4th. Beating the teams like Arsenal and Manure and Chlesa and Liverpool will be our challenge.

Top 4 teams beat other top 4 teams, we need to do that to finish in the topp 4. End of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.