Predictions for today (Bets) Kerching£££

monkylarr

5 . 1 city.
We are on a role and will gather momentum into next weeks game with our friends from Stretford.

COME ON CITY

£10 @ 50/1

Re: Predictions for today (Bets)

3-1 Birmingham have a good defence but I think Bellers, Tev addi and Johnson will be too much for them to handle. And lets face it, had it not been for our own Joe Birmingham would be down there with westham and wigan.

PAUL Merson's PREDICTION

DRAW - The home support will turn up expectant of victory but I don't think that'll be the case. It's a must-win game for Manchester City but I can see Birmingham dominating them in midfield. I'm going for another draw, 1-1.

Birmingham dominating us in midfield, where the fuck does paul Merson get that idea from, absolutely laughable. I thought he was supposedto be an expert..

I;m going for Ade first goal city win 3-1, think Ade has started to look dangerous again...up the blues

I think is going to be tev, bellers and Barry from a set piece..Just got a feeling...

Had yesterday

Newcastle
WBA
Forest
Middlesborough
Leicester

with

Blackburn
City

had a fiver on it so if todays results go as we would like got £750 coming my way!

bagshaw422 said:
Had yesterday

Newcastle
WBA
Forest
Middlesborough
Leicester

with

Blackburn
City

had a fiver on it so if todays results go as we would like got £750 coming my way!

I really hope you are right I really really do.

However, I can pretty much guarantee Ushited will be winning today 100%

BFS was virtually disappearing us Fergiescums areshole. Add that to the comments before the Blackburn Chelski game where he said "I really would like to do United a big favour".

To me Blackburn will be putting out a side to lose, possibly quite heavilly.

Absolutely nailed on!

Sorry to f*ck you bet up, and I hope I'm wrong but I think you'll find what I've said will be spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.