Predictions for tomorrow...........you know ya wanna!

I think we'll lose and we'll be slated in the media although they will make no mention that we are missing Silva, Robinho, Milner, Balotelli, Ireland, Bellamy, Boateng, and maybe Tevez

I've been following this site for awhile, but just decided to register recently, and this is my first post . . . so here goes (go easy on me, fellas):

Unfortunately, I would be surprised if we won tomorrow. Spurs are a quality side, they've got the home field, and we've struggled against them recently. Add to that the fact that there are a lot of new faces in our club that haven't really had the opportunity to develop chemsitry as a unit, and I think we're looking at a defeat tomorrow. Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic, but I think we're going to need a few games to gel as a team. Prediction: 2-1 Spurs; Bale, Defoe, and Ade with the goals.

The People's Choice said:
I've been following this site for awhile, but just decided to register recently, and this is my first post . . . so here goes (go easy on me, fellas).

Ditto.

The People's Choice said:
Unfortunately, I would be surprised if we won tomorrow. Spurs are a quality side, they've got the home field, and we've struggled against them recently. Add to that the fact that there are a lot of new faces in our club that haven't really had the opportunity to develop chemsitry as a unit, and I think we're looking at a defeat tomorrow. Maybe I'm just being too pessimistic, but I think we're going to need a few games to gel as a team. Prediction: 2-1 Spurs; Bale, Defoe, and Ade with the goals.

I largely agree with your sentiments. Although I would be pleasantly surprised if we gelled immediately, it's likely to take a handful of games for everyone to get on the same page. At the same time, we'll be eager to show that this club is destined for great things. I think we'll draw 2-2 and show glimpses of a very promising future.

I knew our record against them was bad,but I didn't realize it is 12 defeats in the last 13 games.You can see why sky put it on as the season opener.

3-1 to Spuds

Half our probable team (at least) have never played a competitive game together. Still think we can challenge for top two spot by end of season though and will deffo finish above Spuds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.