Predictions Only

The rags appear over-confident ....... but we don't lose many semi-finals once we've actually managed to get there , and i think we're fated to reach the final .......

United ......1 City .........1

(Agg 2-3)

I'm certain there will be at least 3 goals in this game. Surely the script is written for Tevez to score so I'll say 1-2 City.

0-1 Richards
1-1 Giggs
1-2 Tevez

Repeat of the 1st leg for me. Scum score first (18 mins) and then Carlos sinks them with 2 goals (45+2 & 63 mins)
Come on you Blues!!!

2-1 City. They will throw everything at us in the first half...it will be backs to the wall, hand to hand combat, fix bayonets time.

Most of all we need to CONCENTRATE

Fried Onions said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
2-0 the rags, we are the better team but I think they will give an Everton type performance and knock us out.

Would SO love to disagree with you but I think yer right.

However, the team will get me full backing from start to finish, no question.
I would so love to disagree with me too! However I'm with you they willl get my backing from the start to the finish and all I ask is they put in a shift tonight and don't let us or them down.

Fried Onions said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
2-0 the rags, we are the better team but I think they will give an Everton type performance and knock us out.

fuck me have a bit of a spine or keep your negativity bottled

Barry Conlons wig said:
Fried Onions said:

fuck me have a bit of a spine or keep your negativity bottled
Its a prediction thread and unless you are a mod and can ban me I would thank you to leave off the threats. There's a good lad run along now......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.