Predictions Only

1-0 or 2-0 to utd....

mancini will play too defensively (tevez will be isolated) and we will get caught chasing the game after the 1st utd goal...mancini will chage tactics but it will be too late

0 - 0 no finger nails left , arm tired for ever looking at watch, cramp from standing , no voice left

Come on city , Come on city, Come on city.

CTID

1-1 rooney,17 min,shithouses singing there heads off for an hour,then in 92 min carlos,breaks free rounds vds, stops with the ball on the goal line,the crowd goes silent, drops his short and knocks it in with his knob..city go through ..job done!

simon23 said:
1-0 or 2-0 to utd....

mancini will play too defensively (tevez will be isolated) and we will get caught chasing the game after the 1st utd goal...mancini will chage tactics but it will be too late

i was thinking the same.

i cant see us progressing, knowing our luck. i have a optimist but on this occasion, with corruption at the FA, baconface's reputation will come in practise and a dodgy referee will send us out.

:'((((

hope im wrong. i really do hope it.

am scared

come on you blues.

Finding this impossible to predict to be honest.

Too pessimistic by nature and having followed City all my life.

On the other hand we're as good as we've ever been and they've been struggling performance wise.

Both teams have individuals who can win the game on their own.

Then there's the ref, the fact it's at the shit hole and they need to make amends for last weeks penalty.

Fuck it, I'm going for a 2-2 draw tonight.

Leaving me to celebrate covered in my own vomit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.