Premier League Awards | Guardiola, Dias and Foden win Manager, Player and Young Player of the Season

Congratulations to all three winners. The awards are richly deserved.

I am especially delighted with the accolades Ruben is receiving for his first season in the Premier League. This guy is an absolutely brilliant player, is without doubt a worthy successor to Vinny and will be team Captain before much longer.

I‘ve been a City fan for over 50 years so I’ve seen a few players come and go. Based on his first season I think Dias may turn out to be one of the best signings we have ever made. I honestly think he’s that good. Get him signed up to contract extension ASAP.

Maradonna was a coke head.
Gazza was a pisshead
Pele can’t get an erection.
Just like Foden though, they were generational talents, so why don’t you fuck off instead.
I wasn`t telling you to fuck off but stating a fact that most people wouldn`t want Foden to be likened to that knob! or in fact any of the knobs you mention!
Foden is a City player, he is not the Stockport Iniesta or remotely like any of the others. He is Phil Foden, City starlet, City hero.
It`s an opinion, and possibly the opinion of many others here. No need to resort to that bollox just because I disagree with you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.