Premier League Awards | Guardiola, Dias and Foden win Manager, Player and Young Player of the Season

Only when it's about the Rags.
Perhaps City don't come under the coverage of Stone and Roan, the North West football correspondent and the Sports Editor respectively.
BUT if you want there's an hour of Camelgob pissing in Ronaldos pocket if you want.
I do not. Got a good book instead.

I wasn`t telling you to fuck off but stating a fact that most people wouldn`t want Foden to be likened to that knob! or in fact any of the knobs you mention!
Foden is a City player, he is not the Stockport Iniesta or remotely like any of the others. He is Phil Foden, City starlet, City hero.
It`s an opinion, and possibly the opinion of many others here. No need to resort to that bollox just because I disagree with you!
When you reply to an opinion with “Fuck off, no” then don’t be surprised with a less than pleasant response. However, I apologise if I’ve misinterpreted your opinion. My opinion is that Gazza was a truly wonderful footballer even if he wasted his talent. In my opinion no greater compliment can be given than to say you have the ability of Gazza. I don’t think Foden will be offering chicken and chips to Roaul Moat any time soon and never did. I was only talking about talent.

Apparently one scouser has produced a video of Dias's mistakes to prove he's not worthy.

Still they don't care about us.
Saw that. Was basically just a 2 minute compilation of random misplaced passes that led to nothing and that one goal Brighton scored against us the other week lmao

These awards are the ones voted by the fans right, and not the players or media?

Great to see us sweep up more awards and shows how fans across the country rate Pep, Dias and Foden. Yet another brilliant achievement!

When you reply to an opinion with “Fuck off, no” then don’t be surprised with a less than pleasant response. However, I apologise if I’ve misinterpreted your opinion. My opinion is that Gazza was a truly wonderful footballer even if he wasted his talent. In my opinion no greater compliment can be given than to say you have the ability of Gazza. I don’t think Foden will be offering chicken and chips to Roaul Moat any time soon and never did. I was only talking about talent.
Gascoigne had and still has a mental disorder
With some form of structure in his life he could just about cope, however he was led astray by numerous people who just wanted to be around him (remember the infamous kebab pic with Danny Baker and Chris Evans!)
Gascoigne should have been looked after much better than he was and people calling him a waster have no idea what he's gone and is still going through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.