Premier League (Boxing Day) Games

I have to say the quality from Amazon has been great today. I've watched most of the Bournemouth & United games and I'm now watching the Leicester game. Picture quality has been excellent with no buffering whatsoever.

Surely this is the way to go when the next deal negotiated. A streaming, football only package without all the shite that you need to have with Sky / BT.
Very much enjoyed the every game, every goal programme equivalent to soccer Saturday. Really good to see the goals from all the games as they go in.

Dire match - dippers are not some super team as the press and their fans like to make out

Liverpool full of confidence and at there peak as a team plus Klopp one the best managers in the world and the system he plays works unbelievably well.

Has anyone from the broadcasting media posed the question: "How do you stop this Liverpool side" ?

I only ask because when it was us that was running away with the league, it was a question that everyone asked all the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.