Premier League Fixtures 2023/24 to be announced on June 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when United would be champions and they’d always start off at home on Sky to a crap team to kick off the season?

No doubt the “completely random fixture generator” will have us away yet again with Rags having a comfy start

I was a bit pissed. The guy seemed to know more specifics than your average pub know it all but I wasn’t paying full attention. Are Liverpool having work done? I’ve got a vague recollection they may have been mentioned?
Tbf, I don’t have any inside info, but I’ve heard of at least one other team was going to request that for the start of next season (this is before Luton won). Can’t recall from whom, cos tbh when I heard it, it was a bit of a shoulder shrug from me. Thinking on, actually maybe it was liverpool. Def did here something about it last month though.

Tbf, I don’t have any inside info, but I’ve heard of at least one other team was going to request that for the start of next season (this is before Luton won). Can’t recall from whom, cos tbh when I heard it, it was a bit of a shoulder shrug from me. Thinking on, actually maybe it was liverpool. Def did here something about it last month though.

Actually I’ve just remembered the talk about them releasing extra season tickets in the new stand that’s opening next season, so it would make sense if they’ve asked for an extra week or two to make sure it’s all ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.