Premier League Fixtures 2023/24 to be announced on June 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be aware that IF City win the CL, they'll be competing in the Club World Cup in Saudi Arabia from 12th to 22nd December, so will probably have a few games in hand to rearrange later in the season.
CL winners get a bye into the semi finals so (if we're involved) I think only one game would need to be rearranged. It would possibly mean our game scheduled for Boxing Day ends up being played on the 27th or 28th but nothing new about that regardless of a possible trip to Saudi.

I know we are all focused on Saturday, just read though next season starts on the 12th August , fixture list out next week on the 15th , just hoping we don’t get Burnley in the first or last round ,

I know we are all focused on Saturday, just read though next season starts on the 12th August , fixture list out next week on the 15th , just hoping we don’t get Burnley in the first or last round ,
Need to fix title

I think when people say "enjoy the ride" what they really mean is "two days before a CL final worry about getting Burnley on the last day of the season".
Who’s worried ? Well out do Burnley all day long , just don’t want to see Vinny start or finish on a low ,
One of the best blokes in Football and one my all time favourite Players at City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.