Premier League Fixtures 2023/24 to be announced on June 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll play the other 19 teams and it will be a home/ away type thing, I.e. we play those teams once at home and once away. So, 38 games in total, 19 home, 19 away. I’m not ITK or anything but I have heard this from several “top” sources.
That is one wild idea. But it might be crazy enough to actually work.
:)

I don't care who we're drawn against on that day.
I'm being measured up for a prosthetic leg that morning!
It should be fitted early July, and I'm in line to be in my normal seat in EL304 for the first home game.
Can't wait.
;-)))

I don't care who we're drawn against on that day.
I'm being measured up for a prosthetic leg that morning!
It should be fitted early July, and I'm in line to be in my normal seat in EL304 for the first home game.
Can't wait.
;-)))
You can get a City badge on the new leg, there’s an ex military girl who we see now and again at the Etihad with a falsey, it’s absolute mint. She had it made from the material of an old City shirt.

You can get a City badge on the new leg, there’s an ex military girl who we see now and again at the Etihad with a falsey, it’s absolute mint. She had it made from the material of an old City shirt.
I don't think I'll be wearing falsies at 73, but I suppose it's an option ;=). I also don't wear club colours very often these days, as I can't run away from trouble like I used to. Hooligans don't care who they target, as long as they don't fight back - I'm now in that category, unfortunately.

I don't think I'll be wearing falsies at 73, but I suppose it's an option ;=). I also don't wear club colours very often these days, as I can't run away from trouble like I used to. Hooligans don't care who they target, as long as they don't fight back - I'm now in that category, unfortunately.
Good luck cg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.