Premier League flops 11

MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'd hardly call De Gea and Stewart Downing flops.
is this a joke?!

stewart downing isnt even rated by liverpool fans..
Yes, because Liverpool fans know everything.
Well they watch him every week..... so obviously i think they'll know a bit more about him than any other football fan.

if you think downing hasn't been a flop this season then i think you've been watching the wrong player

Can't believe as many have said that the OP has mention Ramires, hardly!

I see him as a lightweight Yaya, saying lightweight is probably a bit harsh because he can certainly hold his own, quality player!

lee-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
is this a joke?!

stewart downing isnt even rated by liverpool fans..
Well they watch him every week..... so obviously i think they'll know a bit more about him than any other football fan.

if you think downing hasn't been a flop this season then i think you've been watching the wrong player
I used to hate him for being so crap but he's been pretty dangerous this season. I think his chances created stats show that.

No one mentioned Pienaar yet??? WTF<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm --<br /><br />And mertesacker is far worse signing the squilaci IMO

MCFC BOB said:
lee-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:

I used to hate him for being so crap but he's been pretty dangerous this season. I think his chances created stats show that.

Chances created is such a vague category, though. Could refer to a number of things which count as a 'chance created'.

labatt_blue said:
No one mentioned Pienaar yet??? WTF

-- Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm --

And mertesacker is far worse signing the squilaci IMO

PIenaar was only meant to be used as a squad player really, injuries and playing second fiddle to our midfielders he was never going to set the world alight.

I think he's done well since he's gone back to Everton too.

squilaci and Mertesacker both look as bad as each other so I will agree on that one. I thought Kosiney (sp) was awful at first but now he looks really good, better than Vermalen IMO.

It makes me wonder what RAWK thinks of these type of lists, seems to contain a lot of their shit players

Torres.

Never scores in the big games. Particularly in Manchester. Against City. In an important game. Never. He just doesn't. He won't. It's inconceivable. Not by a long shot. Or by a shot from 6 yards out.

What I'm trying to say, is that Torres never scores in Manchester against City in an important game - on a Wednesday, say - and never will in his entire career. It's a shame really.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Torres.

Never scores in the big games. Particularly in Manchester. Against City. In an important game. Never. He just doesn't. He won't. It's inconceivable. Not by a long shot. Or by a shot from 6 yards out.

What I'm trying to say, is that Torres never scores in Manchester against City in an important game - on a Wednesday, say - and never will in his entire career. It's a shame really.

Fortunately for us he always score against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.