Premier League Games 1/2/3/4 Jan

0-0 would be best. A point for Chelsea to stay close to the rags, and a point for Arsenal should the rags lose more points in the coming months. Rather have the rags finish the season out of the top 4 so they don't have the draw of the CL in the summer window.

Chelsea is the biggest threat at the moment

0-0 would be best. A point for Chelsea to stay close to the rags, and a point for Arsenal should the rags lose more points in the coming months. Rather have the rags finish the season out of the top 4 so they don't have the draw of the CL in the summer window.

Chelsea is the biggest threat at the moment

They are but how big is big?

Fairwell goal & win for Sanchez perhaps leaving with a 'slight knock' later on to give him a chance to wave at the Arse fans and a few days for us to tie up the deal.

They're 17 points behind so the best they can do is cut the gap to 14. They have to win even for that.
i'm confused,are you talking chavs or rags there? thought we were 15 clear from chav sright now?

scrub that,i had in my head the chavs were in 2nd place

22 man brawl After a chav steals Wiltshire’s stash will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.