Premier League Games 1/2/3/4 Jan

I can't quite believe we can watch a game like this and not worry how it affects us,it feels weird,a nice weird though
Why weird? These sort of games didn't really affect us from the mid 80s until the 09/10 season.

Defeat tonight would see Arsenal 10 points behind Chelsea and still 24 behind ourselves.Ozil an injury doubt, so tonight could also give them an idea of what life could be like without their better players. Due to each play each other 3 times in 21 days, so this could be the start of a spicy period of games.

I hope the arse get tonked tonight by the Chavs, I hate Wenger and the moaning one equally so it works for me :-) The arse fading into obscurity and chavs knocking the rags down a PEG ... Happy days

I was hoping for an Arsenal win but now I would just settle for a boring draw.

ARSENAL TEAM NEWS

Team to play Chelsea: Cech, Holding, Mustafi, Chambers, Bellerin, Xhaka, Wilshere, Maitland-Niles, Ozil, Sanchez, Lacazette

Subs: Ospina, Mertesacker, Walcott, Iwobi, Welbeck, Coquelin, Elneny

————————

CHELSEA TEAM NEWS

Team to play Arsenal: Courtois, Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Moses, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso, Fabregas, Hazard, Morata

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Pedro, Zappacosta, Willian, Batshuayi

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.