Premier League Games 1/2/3 April '23

Doucoure now out of the Rags game on Saturday. Stupid ****.

His club in a relegation battle and he does that.

Everton are in huge trouble this season. They never look like scoring a goal.

This is the bit a lot of people on here seem to be forgetting.

You can call out Kane and Romero for doing what nearly every other player in the league does.

The tone is set by the referees. The only reason you see this kind of thing week in week out is because of this fact. It gets results. The refereeing is the problem and always has been. The players are just doing what works.
Cheating is cheating.

Football will never be as good as it should be until these pathetic cunts stop play acting. I hate footballers, playing our sport in this despicable manner the soft cunts.

They are making the sport much worse than it should be.

I hate it more than anything else in the sport. I hate it more than shit refs, incorrect use of VAR, the shit media, Liverpool fans being protected… none of that is as bad as the cheating players.

I agree, it's frustrating as fuck but it's because players don't trust the referee's to make the right call.

I just used the McCarthy taking out Foden example from a couple of seasons ago in another post, honest play just isn't correctly rewarded by the officials.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.