Premier League Games 1/2/3 April '23

It's a penalty but the dramatics are completely over the top from Romero, not for the first time.

Don't get them if you don't sell it though.
Not always true that. I got sent off at School once, my almost-best mate grabbed my open hand and thrust it into his neck - like I was choking him and he was trying to get me off. He made some gasping noises and generally feigned that I was choking him.

I can't believe Mr Martin bought it. I never saw it coming. Not sure how you would tho. Damn, he was a sneaky fucker. It was just a games lesson, ffs. School probably had me down as a dangerous thug after that.

Anyway, he really betrayed me personally about a year later, told a massive fib that cost me good friends. Should have seen it coming.

I don't know why people are moaning. It was a blatant red card and a blatant penalty.

Yes Romero made this most of it but that's because the officials are shit and you have to role around like a **** to get something.

You get nothing for being honest these days.

Kane cheated and it’s pathetic. May he always be condemned to a medal free career at football biggest bottlers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.