Premier League Games 1/2/3 April '23

How poor is the standard of teams/games other than when watching City ..

We have the odd poor game too but yesterday was like watching football from a different dimension it was so good. That was against Liverpool as well. They might not be having the best of seasons but they are still a team full of expensive top internationals. They were chasing shadows for most of the second half and couldn't touch the ball. If we had wanted I'm sure we could have scored more goals.

Great turnout at Wembley for Bolton v Plymouth at the Vale trophy.

Bolton 1-0 after four minutes.

2-0.

Last edited:
They've just shown rashford turning up for the rags, he wasn't limping and doesn't look injured to me, funny that!

In my opinion if a player is picked for International duty and pulls out citing injury, he should'nt be available for their clubs next game, if they were injured or not!

They've just shown rashford turning up for the rags, he wasn't limping and doesn't look injured to me, funny that!

In my opinion if a player is picked for International duty and pulls out citing injury, he should'nt be available for their clubs next game, if they were injured or not!
Was there not a rule brought in that this was the case by fifa ?

Was there not a rule brought in that this was the case by fifa ?
There is a rule I’m sure. Think it’s been used up in Scotland, possibly on a Rangers player. My memory isn’t the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.